Sunday, December 15, 2013

December Daily 15

December Daily 15

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Today will go down in fame as the Sunday I grabbed the bull by the horns and got all kinds of productive. I had alarms (yes, it took more than one for me to force myself out of bed at this hour on a Sunday) set for 7AM and a calendar that had every hour plotted out. We're talking everything from write (webinar) PowerPoint to clean apartment to wash hair to pack Christmas cookies.

Not only did it all get done, I crammed in some last minute holiday time with friends before I flee for the southwest on Tuesday. After years of seeing the Mormon temple loom majestically over the beltway, we finally headed up to check out their holiday festival of lights and followed it up with burger (and serious conversation ;-)) at The Counter.

Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment