Tuesday, December 10, 2013

December Daily 10

Untitled

Untitled

Today began with the loveliest of snow storms. It seemed so innocuous (which it actually turned out to be) that I headed to work without turning on the news or any other outside media. Imagine my surprise to discover the federal government was closed, and no one was in the office. Cue a quiet, productive day. The sun made an appearance this afternoon, and by 3:30, I'd decided the lighting and book collection in the kitchen would be perfect for staging a photo. I did promise to up my game.

The top photo is a postcard from Scarlet. It finally came! I love a good postcard, and the Royal Mail stamp on the back of this one was particularly charming.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you enjoyed the Royal Mail stamp! I did, too.

    ReplyDelete