Monday, September 09, 2013

Monday: Week in the Life

Week in the life, 9.09.13

Week in the life, 9.09.13

Week in the life, 9.09.13

Week in the life, 9.09.13

Week in the life, 9.09.13

Week in the life, 9.09.13

Fieldnotes

I spent the entire day on the phone. If I wind up tethered to my desk all week, you guys are going to become pretty damn familiar with everything cluttering my view. Note today's colorful outfit and lack of bloodshot eyes (that is no longer the case). It must be Monday!

Monday was all about connecting with colleagues and partners on update calls, knocking out those annoying tasks you find a way to de-prioritize for weeks and kicking my feet up at the end of the day. I kept switching back and forth between reading (Watergate by Thomas Mallon) and watching Gilmore Girls (season 3). Mondays are also good commuting days because both Book Fight and Book Riot release new podcasts!

No comments:

Post a Comment