Sunday, February 03, 2013

First February

February 2, 2013

What my weekend looks like when I plan to be productive but just can't be bothered...

1. Coffee meet-ups and the matinee of Warm Bodies.
2. Being glad that they didn't show all the funny parts with the best friend in the trailers and that I only paid $5 for the show.
3. Death is a motherfucker.
4. Starting season two of The Walking Dead.
5. Snow flurries after dark, heated seats, and an awesome pal by my side.
6. Legitimate Irish pubs with friends I haven't seen for a while.
7. Exchanging pleasantries with Ripken the cat.
8. Sleeping in, a tiny bit of work, and chats with a friend.
9. Watching the rest of the second season of The Walking Dead.
10. Last half of the Super Bowl and feeling anxious about not working more.

No comments:

Post a Comment