Monday, January 07, 2013

My watching year*, 2012

What movies did I spend my money and time consuming in 2012**? See my full of titles below.

Favorites
Argo, Looper and Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter are battling it out for my top pick.

Secret loves I know you'll judge
Battleship, 21 Jump Street and Breaking Dawn Part II

You probably shouldn't waste your money
I love Johnny Depp, but I really regretted Dark Shadows.

Want to see last year's list?

Chronicle
This Means War
21 Jump Street
Hunger Games
Cabin in the Woods
Bernie
Avengers
Best Exotic Marigold Hotel
Dark Shadows
Battleship
MIB 3
Brave
Seeking a Friend for the End of the World
Magic Mike
Dark Knight Rises
Step Up 4
Paranorman
Looper
Pitch Perfect
Argo
Wreck-it Ralph
Breaking Dawn, Part II
Red Dawn
The Hobbit

*Inspired by, and borrowed from, Austin Kleon (one of my favorite, most enlightening people to follow).
**Only includes the movies I watched that debuted in 2012.

1 comment:

  1. I loved 21 Jump Street... it was hilarious!

    ReplyDelete