Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Book It, the adult version

Atomic Books

Megan over at Semi-Charmed Kind of Life has issued a gargantuan summer reading challenge. I'm not even kidding. Take a look at some of the different categories she lists below.

Read a book you were supposed to read in school, but either bailed on or Cliff-Noted. 
Read a memoir or narrative nonfiction book. 
Read a book that you've always wanted to read but haven't gotten around to yet.
Read a pair of books that have antonyms in the titles.
Find a book written the year you were born that was later made into a movie. Read the book and watch the movie.
Read a trilogy. Total page count for all three books together must be at least 500 pages.

You can see the full list and sign up for the challenge here. Thanks to Jessica of Sweet Green Tangerine for first posting about it! I want to play along, but I just don't know if I can squeeze in that many books. Of course, my mom always told me that I gained nothing by not trying ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment