Sunday, April 29, 2012

Sunday: Week in the Life

peach daiquiri and blogging on a Sunday afternoon

Giving away the last of my extra tomato babies. #weekinthelife

Dandelion

guacamole

Fieldnotes
Sundays would be one of my favorite days if it weren't for the fact that it's always a harbinger of Monday.

I took my time leaving the apartment this morning, kicking off the day by ripping out yesterday's attempts to cover my couch and watering the tomato babies. I was happy to finally leave the apartment once I discovered how gorgeous the day was. Running to the grocery store and other errands of adult life are so much better with the sun shining and a light breeze. Blogging, getting to see this guy, and making guacamole for the first time rounded out my day.

How was your weekend?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sue. Love your witl photos. Really authentic & beautiful!
    ~cortney

    ReplyDelete