Monday, February 13, 2012

Pajamas, brunch, and a relaxing weekend

Conor with yarn

This weekend was such a relaxing treat after last week's move and unpacking fiesta. Some of the group came over for Allie's last night in the states. Conor popped a bottle of wine before we headed to Rio for dinner (I'll spare you the protracted debate around eating at the restaurant or getting it to go). We all wound up back at my place in our pajamas, watching Bridesmaids.

pajama party
Ravena cracking up at me getting on Conor for playing with my balls of yarn.

The next day we managed to get in some shopping, brunch, and internet time before I dropped Allie off at the airport.

Lou Lou

Brunch was at one of my favorite places, Community Canteen. I played around with the Super 8 app on my iPhone and shot a little piece of our meal. I struggle with what to do with random snippets of video, but I like the idea of little video diary entries.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fantastic way to spend a weekend. Girls' pj/movie nights are the best! And I love the little movie clip... your friends are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Courtney. I'm pretty fond of them :-)

    ReplyDelete