Sunday, February 19, 2012

Gatsby girl

I know a lot of winter babies, and this girl is no exception. We celebrated Scarlet's 32nd birthday in style this weekend, Gatsby style. Not a lot of photo documentation of this night given the low lighting. Trust me, more people were there. :-)

32

The evening started with classy beverages reminiscent of the 1920s at Claire's at the Depot, a cute spot in downtown Warrenton housed in an old train station, and ended at the local Irish watering hole.

 Claire's at the Depot

Steven gone Gatsby Scarlet on her 32nd

This last series of shots is my attempt at a 1920s hairstyle. If you guys know me, you know I specialize in using a flat iron and pulling my hair up in a bun. Luckily, I was saved by a $5 curling iron from Wal-Mart and a little inspiration in the form a Clara Bow. Curly hair, dark smoky eyes, and what turned out to be an awesome tube of $0.93 ruby lipstick by NYC. hair there

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Such a great birthday! Thanks for everything!!

    ReplyDelete