Monday, November 14, 2011

Three random things

geometric pattern

One of the blogs I read on the regular is One Pearl Button. When Alli posted today asking people to delurk and post three random things about themselves, I figured the least I could do was oblige. So, without further ado, I leave you with three random, silly things you may not know about me.

1. I have multiple (yes) funny, embarrassing bathroom stories. Most of them involve what could be argued as exotic locales, so I don't feel too bad that I seem to collect them. Have you ever been used a public restroom in Taiwan? Most of them are are porcelain holes in the ground and involve levels of coordination I do not always possess.

2. The only form of travel I haven't taken home to Texas is boat. Hmm...maybe a cruise to the gulf is in my future. I don't even know if that possible.

3. Speaking of Texas, I got kicked out of the capital for crossing the velvet rope and "impersonating" a state senator. No one else was around but a friend of mine, but security still came running. "Ma'am, are you a member of the senate?" You really need to imagine a drawl here.

2 comments:

  1. Haha, love it! Were you in a polyester pantsuit when you crossed that velvet rope? Because that's what I imagine a state senator would wear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, thanks for playing along!!

    ReplyDelete