Sunday, November 20, 2011

scenes from my weekend (sort of)


My piñata
Amanda and Brent at her birthday dinner
Mozzarella sticks!

My weekend has been fairly lazy, and I'm perfectly okay with that. I countered a 2.6 mile walk around my neighborhood with a day on my couch spent catching up on The Vampire Diaries and Hart of Dixie. I made up for time spent cleaning my apartment and making meals for the week with a four hour nap. It's all about finding the balance in life ;-) The photos above include the final results of my pinata making, Amanda and Brent at her birthday dinner, and homemade mozzarella sticks (damn you, pinterest).

3 comments:

  1. looks like a great weekend I love weekends that are relaxed they are the best!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made that pinata?? It's adorable! How did you do it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, ladies. Courtney, I totally used this tutorial (http://ohhappyday.com/2011/10/mini-pinatas-diy/) from Oh Happy Day.

    ReplyDelete