Wednesday, August 17, 2011

August List #5

Horizon Diner

3 conservatives in the news that scare the bejesus out of me:

Rick Perry - Presidential candidate? Want to meet a Texan that would be worse for the country than George W.?

Paul Ryan - He's one of the reasons I've boycotted the news for the past year. Every time he opens his mouth on budget issues and privatizing medicare and abolishing corporate income and estate taxes, I throw a flip flop at the TV. Plus, he has devil eyes. ;-)

Michele Bachmann - Watch and listen. Can we please just find a smart woman who wants to run for president? Screw party lines; just give me intelligent.

Perhaps I was inspired by all the talk of the Iowa debates. My actual list is a lot more extensive, but it's safer to stop while I'm ahead.

1 comment:

  1. I hate to say it, but I feel that Hilary Clinton was our one real hope to having a smart woman running for president. At least for now.

    I would welcome a woman president, as long as she doesn't sound like an idiot and isn't running "just to run." :)

    ReplyDelete