Tuesday, August 16, 2011

August List #4

Magazine lover

Despite the everyone sitting death watch on the publishing industry, there are some mighty fine magazines out there. Some of my current must-reads include:
  • The Gentlewoman - Rich format, thoughtful articles about smart women, fashion
  • Matchbook - A relatively new e-pub a tad on the preppy side. Don't read it for the articles; peruse it if you feel like appeasing your consumerist side.
  • Garden & Gun - 100% not what you think. I've only read the month above, but the articles had me wanting to roadtrip down south.
  • Next American City - Reading this one screams dork, but I love it. I never fail to walk away with at least a few ideas after reading it.
  • Preservation Magazine 
  • Kinfolk - See Kinfolk.

No comments:

Post a Comment