Thursday, July 14, 2011

Trip prep: Rafting

I need a few things before I head out on a three-day rafting trip. Can you believe I don't have a backpack? More importantly, I'm guessing wearing skirts will be frowned upon. Not going to lie...shorts make me shudder just a little.

Yes, I'm a little more frou frou than most, but I say there's nothing wrong with a little color.

Rafting the Rogue


Old Navy striped top, $15
Old Navy padded bathing suit, $50
Old navy shorts, $15
White floppy hat, $25
Amazon.com: Lacoste Stripe Croc Beach Towel: Everything Else, $26
Amazon.com: Waves Scarf: Clothing, $49

2 comments:

  1. I've never been rafting but it looks like you are all set! Have fun and be safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Diana! You should definitely give whitewater rafting a try if you get a chance. So much fun.

    ReplyDelete