Sunday, November 21, 2010

With a little help from my friends



















My mom drove me to my conference in Galveston last week. For those of you unfamiliar with the geography of Texas, that's roughly an 8 hour drive (9 when you factor in stops).
























From the sparse desert to the coastal estuary we roadtripped, and like any good journey, we needed some theme music. I went with a combination of old school and newer indie folk with a little Willie Nelson thrown in for good measure (because, seriously, what's better than driving through Texas with a little Willie). I thought I'd share our playlist below (though these versions may not match). Some hits, some misses but a good time all around.

As for the beach shots, don't be jealous. The two pictures I've posted are as close as I ever got to the beach.



MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

1 comment:

  1. I love a good roadtrip and a good playlist! Thank you for sharing.

    Texas is a huge state! When we drove cross country (west to east) many years ago, Texas was the only state we couldn't get through in one day. :)

    ReplyDelete