Thursday, October 09, 2008

I hate coming up with titles

It's 8am, and I'm sitting in a place called Kenny & Zukes across the
street from my hotel. Their schtick seems to be letting people have a $1
off their sandwich if you decide to buy a jar of one of the many jars of
mustard they offer. I'm waiting on my Challah french toast and side of
bacon. Definitely not my typical Thursday morning breakfast, but I'll be
in the field all day and am pretty sure lunch isn't in the mix.
Not much to report today. Yesterday was intense with traveling and
changing time zones. Once I found dinner in Portland, I pretty much
slept off and on from about 8:30pm to 7am this morning. Today I'm
outside of Portland checking out project sites and hunting up salmon.
Wish me luck!
--
Sent from my T-Mobile Sidekick®

2 comments:

  1. Just eat the salmon!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:46 AM

    Mmmm... salmon.... drool, drool, drool!

    ReplyDelete