Sunday, July 03, 2005

The exfoliation of nonnatural places

I'm at the beach (Ocean City, MD). While I would love to say something
moving, the sun has drained me of the prophetic and instead left me
again with the desire to be a beach bum.
We got Allie in the water yesterday. She's not a swimmer and was a
little hesitant of the ocean. She nearly drowned me and most surely
beached me with her death-like grip on my arm. As the waves crashed
into us, we both managed to suck a little pollution first hand. Perhaps
the most hilarious moment was getting ready to shower back at the hotel
and realizing just how intimate I got with the sand. Some places just
aren't meant to be exfoliated.
--radicalflower

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:16 AM

    you forgot to mention how we both mooned everyone.
    and how i need a boogie board.
    and how my arms are sore from grabbing you so hard.
    at least i got some sun.

    ~Allie

    ReplyDelete