Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Warning: election post coming soon

Because I'm posting at the moment from my work computer, I will refrain from truly venting about the election, but tonight...watch out! As we draw closer to November 2, I feel I won't be worth my weight in 'radical' salt if I don't give at least one riff on the candidates. For now, I'll just post a random list.

my hobbies:

*reading (true bibliomaniac, current read: The Inner Circle by T.C. Boyle)
*volunteering (I was born to serve and hope to do my part to help others)
*knitting (took a summer hiatus but am back for the fall/winter)
*writing (trying to finish the first chapter of a book for my mom for Christmas)
*paddling (I don't get to do it very often, but I love being on the water...whitewater, esp.)
*anything creative (I love trying to paint, take photographs, and other random crafty things)

No comments:

Post a Comment